Found some ALMOST ripe peaches and decided to grill them to sweeten them up and use as the base for a fun salad..
Grilled Peach Chopped salad
7-8 peaches cut in half
2-3 green tomatoes sliced 1/2 inch thick
1 cup orange or yellow cherry tomatoes ( can be red- color is for THE LOOK)
1 medium cucumber chopped
3/4 cup Apple cider
OPTIONAL- finely chopped hot pepper
1. Place peaches on grill- flip after 2-3 minutes
2. flip again after 1 minute
3. Place tomatoes on grill 4 minutes each side
4. Allow peaches / onions to cool
5. Cut into bite sized pieces(not MY bite size..)
6. put peaches, onions, cukes and tomatoes (pepper) into bowl and toss
7. Add cider sparingly- until all coated and place in Fridge
Camera didn’t ork right o I found these photos to visual attraction.